Patients and Visitors
Some of the services available on 24 X 7 basis at the Hospital are:
- Parking Services: Special Multiple Entry Pass for 24 hours is also available.
- Pharmacy: Ground Floor
- Blood Bank: Ground Floor
- Cafeteria Services: Ground Floor
- Ambulance: Available for transporting the patients*.
Please contact Emergency department personally for availing Ambulance Services.
Kindly bring the following documents at the time of admission
Cashless/Corporate Patients :
- Identity proof
- TPA Card
- MRD Card, if already issued to you
- Record of previous Investigations and prescriptions
Cash Patients :
- Record of previous Investigations and prescriptions
Advance Policy for Admissions
- For Planned admissions 100% of the estimate
- For emergency admissions 80% of the estimate
Booking Amount by bed categories:
| Bed category
|| Charges (Rs.)
| ICU (All ICUs)
| Twin sharing
| Day care
Booking amount shall only be adjusted in the final bill.
A deposit of 10% of the estimated bill will be taken for non-medical/ non-admissible items which are not payable by TPAs. Unutilized amount, if any, will be refunded at the time of discharge.
Where a patient is to be admitted and the desired category of bed is not available, the patient may opt for next available higher category bed & would be charged as per the category of admission.
|Chemotherapy Day Care Charges more than 4 hours
|Chemotherapy Day Care Charges less than 4 hours
|MICU, SICU, CCU, CTVS ICU, Neuro ICU, NICU, PICU
|Hepa Filter Room (BMT)
Change of Bed Category:
- At the time of transfer from ICU, if the patient opts for a bed category lower than the single room, the cost of procedure/ surgery already done shall be charged as per single room category.
- In case of up gradation of room, all the charges shall apply as per the opted higher room category from day one except room rent.
- In case the patient opts for lower category the charges for the lower category will be levied from the date and time when the request for change of category is executed and subject to clearing the dues till that time.
In case of transfer to ICU the bed/room will have to be vacated.
Your Rights as a Patient
- Access to medical care
- Continuity of care
- Informed Consent
- Refuse treatment
- Respect and dignity
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Access their clinical records
- Personal safety and security
- To know the expected cost of treatment
- To know hospital rules and regulations
- Follow their spiritual and cultural beliefs
- Know the Identity of care providers
- Information and education about healthcare needs
- Grievance redressal
For any problem regarding Patient care, Housekeeping, Maintenance or Food, please contact
- Sister In-charge/Staff nurse on duty or Floor Administrator on duty
- If the problem persists beyond 2 hours please contact Head Medical Services.
- Complaint register is available at all the nursing stations.
Patient's Food Timings:
||6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
||7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
||11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
||1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
||5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
||7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
|Bed Time Milk (Optional)
||9:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Kindly do not pay cash to the steward, Food bill will be added to your final bill.
- All Wards: Mon-Sat
- Evening - 17:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs
- All Sundays & Holidays:
- Morning - 11:00 hrs to 13:00 hrs
- Evening - 17:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs
- All ICUs/ HDUs - All Weekdays:-
- Morning - Bed No 1-12 from 11:00 hrs to 11:30 hrs, Bed No 13-24 from 11:30 hrs to 12 noon
- Evening - Bed No 1-12 from 16:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs, Bed No 13-24 from 16:30 hrs to 17:00 hrs
- Children below 12 yrs of age are not allowed to visit the patient.
- Bedding from outside is not allowed in the hospital.
- Entry to patient room is strictly on the basis of Attendant/ Visitor Pass.
- Attendant & Visitor's Pass - one each will be issued at the time of admission for patients getting admitted in a Sharing rooms and 2 Attendant & One Visitor Pass issued to Single/Deluxe Rooms.
Note: With Introduction of Pass vending machine, Visitor Passes to be issued by Security with pre defined validity and frequency.
- Only One attendant is allowed to stay with patient on 24 hrs basis (overnight).
- The passes are non transferable .Also they are returnable at the Nursing Stations at the time of Discharge.
- The Attendants have to vacate the room/bed whenever their patient is shifted to any critical care area or for a surgery/procedure.
- Attendants waiting area is on Ground floor. Attendants of all ICU patients can also wait in waiting area on Ground floor and for night stay they can go to 2nd floor. (Only one ICU Attendant can stay overnight).
Issue & Return of Passes to Patient/Attendant:
- Passes are issued from the Admission Desk at the time of Admission .S No of the Passes is mentioned in the admission register at the time of admission itself.
- In case any patient /attendant requests for an additional passes, the patient would submit a written request for the same. The application would be approved by the approving authority in writing with the Date of Validity mentioned. On production of approved application the additional pass would be issued by Admission Desk, who would mention the Date of Validity on the Pass itself.
Special Cases where additional Passes can be issued:
- In case of child when both the parents need to stay. An additional Attendant pass can be issued with prior approval.
- In case of nuclear family where one of the parent is admitted & there is a child in the family .The child needs to stay with the parents. An additional pass can be issued with prior approval.
- Any other circumstance with the prior approval of the approving authority.
Approving Authority for additional passes:
- Head Medical Services
- MOD – the decision has to be vetted by MS/DMS/AMS on the next working day
Taking care of valuables:
- Please do not bring any valuables in the Hospital. Hospital Management shall not be responsible for any loss of your valuables.
- Please do not handover your mobile phone/valuable to any unknown persons or Hospital Staff.
- Attendants in Single, Deluxe Rooms are advised not to leave the room unattended. However, if you are leaving the room along with the patient for any reason, please inform the concerned Sister-in charge or Staff Nurse on-duty for making arrangements to lock your room.
Infection control measure for your Patient
- Wash hands/ use hand rub solution before and after touching the patient
- Please do not sit on the patient bed or touch the surgical sites, dressings or any tubings attached with patient (IV cannula, urinary catheter, Ryles tube etc)
- Do not enter the patients room if you are suffering from cough, fever, skin disease, conjunctivitis
- Visit to be limited to one person for each patient at any one time
- Keep to the allocated visiting times
- Do not bring flowers/ fruits/ food for the patients as these may carry infection
- All blood, body fluids and tissue as potentially infectious
- Do not litter. Use black bag for disposal of general waste
- Strictly adhere to visitor's policy to provide safer environment to your patient
Billing & Discharge:
- Payments are to be made in Advance and whenever intimation for advance deposit is given to you, please clear the same.
- For any problem regarding Billing, please contact Billing in-charge or Sr. Manager Finance.
- When a consultant advises Discharge of the patient, it takes some time to prepare the final bill, discharge slip. As soon as the final bill is ready, you will be called to the Billing Counter. Please bear with us till then.
- For delivery case: to get the birth certificate from MCD office Anand Parbat please collect your reference slip from the Medical Record Department after 21 days of birth between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on working days
Check out time:
- Check out time is 12.00 noon
- Doctor's visit and Operation charges are levied according to the category in which patient is admitted.
- All payments are to be made in cash or through Credit Card.
Confidential Suggestion Form:
- You are requested to fill-up the Confidential Suggestion Forms available at Nursing Station/Reception. You can also give your candid observation about the service rendered by the hospital and please put it in the suggestion box kept near Nursing Stations in Wards or Reception. Your suggestions will go a long way in improving our services further.
Important Telephone numbers/ extension numbers of the Hospital:
|Food and beverage
Restrictions within the Hospital premises:
- No outside food allowed however food brought from home can be taken only in cafeteria at the ground floor.
- Attendants can order food as per the menu from hospital restaurant (Dial 3085)
- Smoking and drinking (alcohol) in the hospital are criminal offences and as such are strictly prohibited.
- Violence against medical, paramedical, other hospital staff and damage to hospital property are punishable offences.
- Please conserve Water & Electricity.
Hospital reserves the right of admission for anyone patients and / or visitors.